Saturday, June 04, 2005

Kelly Clarkson, what are we to make of ye?


Man, I should know it's utter crap. and I could snicker and guffaw and pick apart the actual words this young lady's singing, but goddamn it, I'd be hard pressed to imagine a better package than Ms. American Idol Mark I. That Mideast cuteness (and that's not Middle Earth Cuteness, you seventy-sided-dice-rolling motherfucker) combined with that husky, make-the-man-pay alto? Rrrroowwwrrr.

Seriously, though, if Mlle. Clarkson captivates me so at this early stage, imagine when she accrues the necessary gravitas to outvote her handlers and do an album full of balls-out rockers and confessional (self-written) numbers that would make Courtney Love pay to hang with her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home